Pragmatise has the skills and experience to:
- Find practical and workable solutions to complex business problems.
- Work with your organisation to develop and implement IT enabled strategies which deliver real value.
- Successfully manage and deliver large and complex projects.
- Deploy solutions and manage their effective handover to operational support.
- Manage both the cultural and technology change.
- Make it happen, on time, to quality and within budget.
- Managed the set-up of new premises and office relocation together with the selection, set-up and implementation of all IT related services for a start-up law firm as it de-merged from a major City law firm.
- Managed the selection, set-up and implementation of all IT related services for another start-up law firm.
- Ran the IT element of the biggest change programme ever undertaken by Ernst & Young (E&Y) in the UK.
- Instrumental in defining and delivering the IT strategy to enable the success of E&Y's new London office with an open-plan working environment and new types of workspace.
- Managed the IT element of several regional office relocation projects for a ‘Big 4’ professional services firm. Was the key IT interface with the fit-out team and coordinated a virtual global design and delivery team.
- Reviewed all print related services for both a major City law firm and a ‘Big 4’ professional services firm. Played a pivotal role in establishing more cost effective strategies that better meet business needs. Managed the tender and implementation of new UK wide services.
- Key to the development of new FM and workplace strategies for E&Y and delivering the IT solutions to enable these.
- Defined, managed and delivered a programme of service improvement projects for a major City law firm to greatly enhance service efficiency and effectiveness in preparation for its relocation to new premises.
- Led a project to consolidate several service desks into a single entity with one contact number to improve consistency and accessibility.
- Provided quality assurance and mentoring services to the IT workstream of a new HQ fit-out for a leading private equity house.
- Managed the IT programme to separate E&Y's consulting practice as part of its acquisition by Cap Gemini. This included separating IT infrastructure & systems and developing SLAs for a managed service.
|© Pragmatise 2013